Today Ashlyn spent the day with her uncles. Uncle Jared, Uncle Seth, and Uncle Geoff. Grandma and grandpa sped off to Lava for our day alone. Finally. Alone.
Ashlyn played, napped, ate, sang, watched Bolt on DVD (thanks free Redbox movies!) and finally went to bed. Her bedtime conversation went something like this:
Ashlyn: "I want Geoff, I want movie, .I want Geoff.........My Momma's FREAKIN' OUT!" (What?! )
Me: "You're momma's not freakin' out. She's fine. She's at work".
Ashlyn: "SHE'S FREAKIN' !" "She's really mad".
Me: "What?" "Why?" ...............
Ashlyn: "...I have a belly button"
Me: "I know you have a belly button, you're mom gave it to you".
Ashlyn: "My mom gave me a belly button? She give Dallas one too?"
Me: "yep". "And I gave your dad one".
Ashlyn: "you gived my dad one, and my mom gave me one, and Dallas. We have a belly button too".
Me: "yep".
Ashlyn: "Good night".
And she was out like a light. Conversations with 3 year olds at bedtime can be more entertaining than most anything on television.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment